Why use Natural, Organic, or Vegan Products?

1

3

Safe for the environment.

 

Organic, natural, or vegan skin care products are better for the environment because organic farming eliminates the use of synthetic chemicals and fertilizers. Which have an effect on our water, soil and health.

 

Organic and natural grown plants also do not have any genetically modified organisms (GMOs) that may pose a threat to both human and environmental health.

 

Vegan skin care takes it one step further by removing all animal byproducts which may be a leading cause to skin sensitivities, allergies, skin disorders and more.

 

Therefore, through looking out for your own health, you’re also helping to protect our fragile ecosystem. Now that is call a "Win Win" result.

Plant-based ingredients.

 

Plant-based beauty products harness the natural power of botanicals (herbs, roots, flowers, fruits, leaves or seeds).

 

Plants need less water and other energy resources, meaning it is safer for our enviroment.  Most companies that are plant-based believe in what they take from the earth they give back.

 

5

Skin friendly.
 
Take the same approach to skin and body care as you would with food.  If you can not decipher the ingredients in your moisturizer without having to "google" them. Then chance are your skin/body may have trouble knowing what to do with them as well.
Consider what you put on your skin/body an edible treat for your skin. 

 

 

7

Not tested on animals!

 

Approximately 94% of all animal testing is done on cosmetics, skin care and house hold products, leaving only 6% for medical research.

 

not testing on people because we know how unsafe our chemicals are, so we'd rather use a animal. Once the so called chemical does not show any signs of irritation, health issues or even death then its added to our daily moisturizer. doesn't quite seem right does it?

 

By using a natural product we eliminate the unnessary need to use animals because we know we can try them on humans without the fear of potential health risks. 

2

No harsh chemicals.

 

Up to 60% of what we put on our skin ends up being absorbed in the body and when the products we use are made from harmful artificial ingredients these place an unnecessary burden on the body’s detoxification processes and on the entire immune system, also including the skin. Some chemicals remain stored in the body for several months or even years before they are completely eliminated.

4

Walk away from Petrochemicals.

 

Typically used to make emollients for face cream or found in the form of coal tar for scalp-treatment shampoos, petroleum byproducts can be contaminated by cancer-containing impurities. A nonrenewable and environmentally unfriendly resource, petroleum barely belongs in your car, let alone on your skin. Identify it on labels as petrolatum, mineral oil, and paraffin.

6

8

Beauty starts from within.

Diet and exercise should play vital roles in your skincare regimen. Besides working up a good sweat to keep nutrient-carrying blood circulating throughout your body, be sure to feed yourself plenty of protein, healthy fats (such as omega-3 fish oils or flaxseed oils), complex carbohydrates, and fruit. Drinking six to eight glasses of water for flushing out toxins that may show up on your skin as well as keeping your body hydrated.
Because we care!

 

It is our Jobs as professionals to help educate you on your skin needs, allowing you to make your own educated deisions.

 

We value you not just as a client but for the amazing individual you are. We want to see you live a happy, healthy life so we choose products that only aid in what we believe in.

Authorized dealer of YonKa Skin Care Products

Read what others think of
Pure Revive Spa

Pure Revive Spa

2519 Bentall Drive

Kamloops,BC

Phone or Text 250 319 2077

 

Contact Information

Click to send an Email 

  • Wix Facebook page
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Pinterest Social Icon

© 2011 Pure Revive Spa