It is important to us that your safety comes first.
- only use metal implements or one-time use tools
- Absolutely no double dipping with popsicle sticks
- Wax pots are kept visible to you at all times; including the discarding of popsicle sticks.
- one-time use tools are only opened once your service begins and are discarded directly after your treatment.
- Metal implements are scrubbed with hot soapy water, rinsed, dried and then submersed in a hospital grade disinfectant solution for 20 minutes. Then rinsed again, dried and re-submersed in barbacide to ensure they are kept disinfected until ready for use.
- floors and service areas are cleaned after each treatment
- new bedding after every treatment.